Don’t let the rain keep you in doors. Here’s what’s going on this weekend.
– RENT: Mysterium at Weinert Chapel. $15-$30 Theater performance. 19211 Dodge Ave. Santa Ana 92705
– Negative Space: Location 1980. FREE representation of abstract art. 1980 Placentia Ave. Costa Mesa 92627
– The Grand Finale: Detroit Bar. $10. The beloved Detroit Bar will be closings its doors for good, this is the Final Show ever! 843 W. 19th St. Costa Mesa 92627.
– Long Beach Mardi Gras. Festival: 1-6 p.m., Parade: 3 p.m., FREE at Shoreline Village
– Festival of Women Authors: Long Beach Convention Center. $10 Celebration of notable Female Authors andJournalists. 300 E. Ocean Blvd. Long Beach 90802.
– The Wailers 30th anniversary: HOB Anaheim. $22.50-$25. Arguably one of Reggae’s most influential bands. Downtown Disney.
– Festival of Whales. 8 a.m. FREE, “Celebrating 43 years of whale watching” 34451 Ensenada Place, Dana Point 92629
– Gentlemen’s Dub: Dr. Freecloud’s Record Shoppe, 12-6 p.m., FREE. EDM inspired gathering with live tracks, raffle drawings, discounts and prize giveaways. 18960 Brookhurst St. Fountain Valley 92708
– Free day for Santa Ana Residents:Bowers Museum. FREE first Sun. of every month is free day for Santa Ana Residents.Bowers Museum. Santa Ana