Events for the weekend of February 7-9.
- Catch Savory on Friday night at the Anaheim House of Blues as part of their on-going Ones to Watch series. The show starts at 8:30 p.m. and tickets are $20 at the door.
- Christopher Titus of the under-appreciated and short-lived show “Titus” is performing stand-up at the Irvine Improv. Shows are Friday, Saturday and Sunday night. Tickets are $22 and the show is for ages 21 and up only.
- Science educator Bill Nye will host experts in the field of evolution and climate change for an open panel discussion at Chapman University on Friday. The event is open to the public and will take place from 4 p.m. to 5 with a reception to follow.
- “Six Degrees of Separation” is being performed at the Maverick Theater in Fullerton every Friday, Saturday and Sunday until February 23. The show is directed by Fullerton College teacher Gary Krinke and tickets are only $10 for students with valid ID.
- Also at the Maverick Theater, check out Improv Shmimprov performing every Friday and Saturday at 11 p.m. for only $5.
- On Sunday, stop by the OC Great Park in Irvine for their farmers market. Stop by for locally grown produce, live music and hand crafted trinkets. Th market opens at 10 a.m.