Looking to get your Saint Patricks Day fix before Monday?
Check out our Weekend Happenings:
Friday March 14
- The Observatory: Wild Records $5 Show. 8 p.m. Rockabilly Bands from Wild Records invade O.C. 3503 S. Harbor Blvd. Santa Ana.
- Pie-Not: Celebrate National Pi Day. Aussie-style meat and veggie pies for $3.14. 270 E. 17th St., Ste. 17 Costa Mesa.
- The Class of 47: Shamrock N’ Roll. Green beer served in a FREE 16 oz. Class of ’47 logo pint glass. Until Monday the 17th. 209 Palm St. Balboa.
- Fullerton College: 5th Annual French Film Festival. $6.50. 7:30 p.m. 321 E. Chapman Ave.
Saturday March 15
- MOLAA: Frida Kahlo, Her Photos. $9. 11 a.m. – 9 p.m. 628 Alamitos Ave. Long Beach
- Fox Theater Pomona: Krewella. 9 p.m. $30-$60. 301 S. Garey Ave. Pomona.
- The Butterfly Lounge: Sexy Saturdays. 9 p.m. $10. 719 W. 19th St. Costa Mesa.
- Newport Beach Civic Center: “Letting Go” Author Guy Finley speaks. $10. 1p.m. 100 Civic Center Dr.
Sunday March 16
- Orange County Market Place: 8th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Celebration & Green Festival. $2 or FREE with used pair of eyeglasses for Lion’s Club. 88 Fair Drive Costa Mesa.
- U.S. Sailing Center: Adler Paddler: Paddle with Purpose Free Race. FREE. stand up paddle boarding. 5689 E. Ocean Blvd.
- The Frida Cinema: Get Off My Lawn Fest. $5-$10 2p.m. Art Show, Punk Bands. 305 E. 4th St. Santa Ana.
- The District @ Tustin Legacy: 3rd Annual Leprechaun Leap 5K. Fun family Run. $25-$40 7:30 a.m. 2437 Park Ave. Tustin.