What to do this weekend.
- Taco Asylum : Reserve your order of $10 taco kits to “Build your own Taco” for super bowl Sunday. 2937 S. Bristol St. Ste B102, Costa Mesa 92626 for more info check their Facebook
- House of Blues Anaheim: World’s Worst Ska Competition doors open 8pm. $10-12.50
- Long Beach Museum of Art : Free Fridays! 11am-5pm
- Maverick Theater: Improv Shmimprov. 11pm $5 Fullerton
- Bowers Museum: “Optimism & Opulence: The World of Art Deco” 1:30-2:30 pm, $5-10. Santa Ana
- Art Theatre of Long Beach: The Rocky Horror Picture Show. $11
- OC Fairgrounds: Orange County Market Place 7am-4pm $2 Costa Mesa
- Laguna Culinary Arts: Saturday Afternoon Wine Tasting Room 1pm, $5 Laguna Beach
- Star Party Cruises: Reggae Cruise 630pm $45 Long Beach
- Hilton Waterfront Beach Resort: Surf City Marathon & Half Marathon: Every Super Bowl Sunday. 630am prices on website: waterfrontresort.com Huntington Beach
- Downtown San Clemente: Village Art Faire. 9am-3pm FREE
- Orange County Great Park: Farmers Market 10am FREE admission. Irvine.
- Bar Louie Tavern & Grill: Beer Pong Sunday. 9pm Anaheim