For the weekend of September 6-8
- Fullerton is having its monthly art walk through downtown Fullerton on Friday night. Many of the downtown businesses and galleries will be showing off their art, music and food.
- The Owl in Daylight is playing a show at The Back Alley starting at 9 p.m. on Friday night.
- You can catch the production of “Funny Girl” showing at the Fullerton High School Friday starting at 8 p.m.
- Stop by the Mercantile Flea Market this Saturday to shop for antiques, art, vintage clothing and more. The market is located in the parking lot of Carpe Diem Experience in the SOCO district.
- Joe Rogan visits the Brea Improv this weekend with shows each night. You can get tickets for $25 from brea.improv.com
- The Anaheim House of Blues will be showcasing ZZ Ward, The Wild Feathers and James Bay in the Ones to Watch concert series. Tickets are available for $18 and doors open at 7 p.m.
- On Sunday, stop by the Bourbon Street Bar and Grill to get a drink served to you by former NFL Rams Mike Lansford and Leroy Irvin. The are raising money for Swipe4TheKids which promotes youth activity in sports, music and art. They will be tending bar during halftime of the Rams game.